Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Casual Romance


{Left image via, right dress by Juicy Couture}
Recently I discovered the blog Atlantic-Pacific. It's a style blog that is mostly image-centric.  The woman behind the blog, Bee, shares her daily ensembles that are always oh so perfectly styled.  She is a layering genius!  Seriously, she's got it down.  Anyway, I came across the top left image the other day while perusing her blog and fell in love with that dress/look.  I love that mix of something romantic and flowy with something structured and serious like a long military jacket.  So perfect.  Where oh where can I find a dress like this?  Hers is by Foley and Corinna ($495).  A little steep for me right now.  Have you seen anything similar lately?




1 comment:

  1. Yes I love her blog. She's on spot every time!

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete