Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Italian Adventure: Part III

This blog is primarily fashion focused, but I have to admit that next to fashion my other burning passion is for food.  Yes, I am a "FOODIE".  As you can imagine for a foodie, traveling to Italy is a dream come true!  To me, there is not a better place on earth to sample the local flavors.  The pizza, pasta, pastries, espresso and of course wine and cheese.

Like a true food enthusiast would, I made sure to capture some of the delicious things we ate on the trip.  There were waaay too many photos to choose from, so I posted the ones I thought were the most visually appealing.  As I am posting these I am salivating remembering every delicious bite...

 {cheese ravioli with sage butter}
{Porcini mushrooms at the local market - beautiful color!}
{Italian doughnut}
{Pizza, pizza}
{fresh meringues}
{creamy cafe latte}
{Assorted Italian cookies - delish!}
{And of course...the famous gelato}

How hungry have I made you?


XOXO,

Sorellina

No comments:

Post a Comment