Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Friday

Its finally Friday!  I have not posted as much this week as I would have liked to due to my husband and I getting our condo prepped to sell, so i promise next week to be back on track.  I want to leave you for the weekend with a few things that have inspired me this week.  Have a fabulously stylish weekend!!


Totally going to steal this outfit.  I have all the components so it should be a cinch!


These wedding photos...

{photos c/o max Wanger Photography}
This ring...


This color palette...



XOXO,
Sorellina

2 comments:

  1. Wow...such fabulous inspirations. Each image is more stunning than the next. 1) You will look adorable in that outfit. 2) Amazing wedding dress/SHOES combination. Love the shoes. 3) So sweet. 4 + 5). Seriously...are people allowed to look that good? This look is amazing.

    ReplyDelete